CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

About the Blogger

Anne Mortenson is the mother of 5 children which include 3 boys and 2 girls. She went to Brigham Young University and then went to Chicago, Illinois where she met her sweetheart, Lynn D. Mortenson. They didn't get married until after she went on her mission to Argentina. But once she got back they didn't waste much time getting engaged and then later married. From that point Lynn graduated from dental school and went out to Oregon to take his dental boards. He passed and they moved down to a small town called Klamath Falls. They've been living here since then and have had all of their children in the same hospital. Anne and Lynn are still parenting one child at home while the rest are out of the house.

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :)

LKB said...

Finally!!!! I am always reading Jena and Jessie's blogs but have never left a comment. I always tell myself, "They wouldn't remember me". Anyway, I am so happy that you guys will finally be grandparents. Yeah!! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am going to try and be better about updating it. Take care. Love you guys