CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Daniel and Linda's Wedding
















Lynn, Grandma, Grandpa, and I went to Daniel and Linda's wedding this past weekend. Everything went really well. Uncle Mark and Aunt Sherrie are always such great hosts. We loved spending time with them and with their family, and having Uncle Lee and Aunt Kim there made it extra special. The sealing ceremony was short and to the point. The day was sunny but cold. Linda's family mainly spoke Spanish, and I tried to carry on some conversation with them, but I always freeze up and get frustrated that I can't remember how to say things anymore. I thought I'd share some pictures from the day. Gavin was adoreable in his little tux.

1 comment:

Mums said...

Sure wish we could have been there! Looks like so much fun! Loved the pics...esp. Mom & Dad!