CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rubber Stamping Party


Yesterday was national scrapbooking day, so to celebrate I invited some friends over to stamp with me for as long as we wanted. I had a meeting in the morning, so we didn't get to stamp all day long, but we did get several hours in! My friend, Cassie Hurst, came over and we had a blast working away on whatever we wanted to create. Cassie brought her daughter Taylor and Taylor's friend Kattie Guest. They didn't really stamp, but they kept us company. We ate yummy snacks and talked away merrily. Cassie is rather new to stamping, but you'd never know it, because every card she makes is an artistic masterpiece!! She is amazing!

I felt like I could get away with spending the day stamping because Lynn and Travis were at the coast on a YM activity. They went 4-wheeling and crabbing. They arrived Thursday night and set up their tents in the dark. It rained on them pretty much the entire time. They came home rather water logged and ready for dry everything. No one had to seek medical attention, so I'd call that a successful outing, since we're talking about boys, machines, speed, sand dunes.

No comments: