CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Logan and Shaffer











I have been watching Joan, Lynnie, and Chris (from the office) having a blast being grandmothers for years now. They have been telling me how much fun it is to be a grandma. They are sooooooooo right!!!! It is the best! I had the time of my life in Portland playing with Logan the last week and a half. And then to be able to hold little Shaffer and get to know him too, well, it was heaven on earth! Logan is such a loving little guy; he melts your heart with his nose-wrinkling smile. He is very curious and loves to play. Jena and Josh are wonderful parents. I LOVE FAMILY!

2 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

aww tender! We SO loved having you here. Thanks again for all you did (and do)! Love you mucho.

Jaime said...

I love these pictures Aunt Anne.
I feel terrible that we wern't able to spend time with your family over the Thanksgiving break. And, darn it you had ALL of your kids and grandkiddo's in town.
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday and hope to see you guys soon!!