CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Vacation



Well here's a slew of pictures for you! Lynn, Travis and I had the joy of spending two weeks with the family out in Utah over Christmas break. Brad and Molly weren't there because they were busy having a baby! (I don't have any pictures to share because I don't know how to get them off my cell phone or else I surely would be sharing them!!) Everyone else made it for at least part of the time. Lynn and I live for this time with our children and grandchildren. It was absolutely heaven on earth! And it was great to spend the holidays with his mother as well.



We spent a few days in Salt Lake enjoying temple square, White Christmas, the community carol singing at the Energy Center, and swimming at the hotel.
Most of the time we were in Logan at Nana's house. The vacation was made even more special because Eric, Sheila, Julia and Tyler were there for several of the days. Logan and Shaffer LOVED playing with Tyler and Julia. We had a rather laid back Christmas. Thank goodness Logan and Shaffer got lots of fun toys for everyone to play with.

Sheila, Rich, and I had fun putting together a Dowdle puzzle. TJ and Alan brought India who was very popular with the little ones. Logan and Shaffer kept asking to "see dog." She was out in the garage, and Tyler and Julia helped take her for walks more than once.

One evening we made ravioli. It was quite the production with Lynn, Rich, Jess, Sheila, Julia, and Lovelle taking turns helping. They were delish!
Some of the group went rock wall climbing one day. That was a fun adventure. Even Tyler and Julia managed to climb the wall!



















Lynn and I took Logan sledding on that soccer pit by Grandma Velle's place. He had a blast until the third time he was dumped. That was the limit. But he enjoyed walking in the snow and being outside.
Ah now this is what grandmas live for!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

SOOOO CUTE! I LOVE these pictures. We definitely need to swap pictures!

Rohatinsky Family said...

WOW, do I ever love the picture of Dad and TJ, and the last one of Logan kissing you. TO DIE FOR!
Dad, seriously, you are so handsome. I'm telling you. Look at that smile. It makes me light up! The same goes for you mamasita.

The Constantines said...

Aw! I L-O-V-E, LOVE them! :D It's so fun to look back on our good times (like they happened so long ago ;)). I'm so glad we all got to spend time together.