CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Projects


Grandma Lovelle has been sewing up a storm! She made 4 aprons using a cute pattern I found called "Flirty Skirty". I think the apron would look a lot flirtyer on young skinny girls, but we of the older more comfortable crowd can pretend! She also shortened a bunch of skirts for me. They all used to hit me around the ankles, which is not very flattering given my height to width ratio, so she cut off several inches and made them all MUCH more attractive (all things considered). Happy day!

I also wanted to post a picture of a super fun paper project. Aunt Kris and Melissa taught Grandma Velle and I how to make these adorable tic tac covers. We made lots of snowmen covers and several spring type covers. I think the possibilities are limitless. I've heard there are different colored tic tacs, which would be a fun variation too.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but Straton's birthday is Jan. 30th. Pretty soon! =)

Rohatinsky Family said...

Cute projects. Wish I could have been there....we just need to make up for it. Have I ever told you that I still have such good memories of the week you were here before Logan came? That will always be one of the special things I think about when I remember those days! Good times!

Jaime said...

I am so glad you ended up posting those, now I really think you need to post all of your super cute stampin' up projects on here too!
PS- Love the purse!!

Mark and Sherri said...

Sew Sew Sew, I am SEW proud of you for sewing. Very fun and more fun, the fam. Love ya, Sherri

LKB said...

Hi Anne,
I follow this blog and I thought you might be interested in her blog too (like you have time, right). It is www.yourhomebasedmom.com She is an LDS mom out of Portland and she shares some of the best recipes and crafts on her blog. She shares a recipe for "River City Clam Chowder" that was pretty good. Check it out. Oh, guess who was at my house last week...Pres. Hinckley (Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley's son is my stake pres.) You never know who you'll see over here. Sheri Dew is speaking at a Tri-Stake thing on the 29th..should be good. Take care and keep in touch.