CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grandparenting is the BEST!!!


Here is Logan getting his "teeth" brushed for the very first time! What a good mommy he has.


What a strong boy! Could any of us be held up in the air under our arms and keep our bodies perfectly horizontal??? Not me! Especially not after 5 babies and years of sitting around.

Jena and Logan spent the weekend with us while Josh was racing away in Boston. It was absolutely the best! I think grandparenting is so great because when we hold those little grandbabies who are by extension a part of us, we get to relive the immeasurable joy we had with our own babies! There is no earthly treasure greater than a smile from a grandchild. Also, it warms my heart so to see my daughter having joy in motherhood.

1 comment:

Mark and Sherri said...

Dido, I love it so much. What Joy. Sherri